Bill Estimator Tool
Welcome to the Pico Water District Bill Estimator. The purpose of this tool is to help you determine how the new proposed rate changes could affect you. To see what your typical monthly bill could look like over the next five years, please follow these steps:
- Select the year you would like to estimate a bill for.
- Select your meter size. Single-family residential have a 5/8-inch meter size.
- Find and enter the usage amount from your last utility bill (You may want to look at both a summer and winter bill if your usage fluctuates seasonally due to irrigation).
- Select yes or no if you receive Recycled Water Service
- Select yes or no if you have a Private Fire Connection
For additional information or questions, please contact the District office at (562) 692-3756